Thursday, February 27, 2014

Brownie Mix Cookies

The person that invented the brownie mix is my hero. No lie.

I'll explain.

I'm in a lot of clubs. And because our school is rather poor, most clubs don't get enough funding to make ends meet.

And the best economic strategy for most high schools is to appeal to student's sweet teeth through bakesales.

Lots and lots of bakesales.

But in addition to these clubs I've got homework and friends and just generally school, which doesn't leave me a whole bunch of time to bake.

So I use a good old brownie mix.

fast, delicious, and easily sell-able, brownies are awesome.

But almost every kid in the club has the same idea, so I try to mix my repertoire by using recipes like this one.



You will need:
1. A Brownie Mix, I used the Betty Crocker family size ((((((((
2. One third a cup of oil
3. Two tbsp water
4. One Egg

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit

stir until combined, and roll into little balls on a greased cookie sheet and


Bake for 8-10 minutes or until little cracks form almost all over the top, and leave on the tray until almost completely cooled so they can cook a little longer.

voila! a five minute bakesale recipe that's yummy and unique. Perfect.


I don't take selfies often, but when I do they're always with cookies.

aah I'm so excited that I'm sticking to this routine. Next week might be a monthly favorites or it might be a studying piece. We'll see ;)

stay wonderful.
stay, wonderful.

|||||| twitter ||||||| insta ||||||| tumblr ||||||| free puppies |||||| bloglovin |||||

No comments:

Post a Comment