Thursday, February 13, 2014

Shower Lineup

From the beginning of your life til the end, you spend 182 days in the shower.

Danggurl. That's a lot of time.

Think about those 4368 hours. Would you like to spend those with ratchet products?


me neither. 

These are what I use. I find them extremely not ratchet.

(Note: I don't shower twice a day. Unless you're working in a mine or sweating buckets, showering that often is keeping you clean at the expense of the hydration of your skin and even the appearance/texture of your hair. (too much steam is not good). However, depending on my schedule, I either shower morning or night and these are the two routines)

Morning


1. Sugar Crush Body Wash from Soap and Glory 2. Fresh Fruit Scrub from Trader Joe's 3.Lush Patchouli Shampoo Bar 4. Lush American Cream Conditioner 5. Trader Joe's Mango Cream Shave Lotion 6. Sugar Crush Body Buttercream


Night


1. Australian Naturals Body Wash in Mixed Berry 2. Brown Sugar Scrub from Trader Joe's 3.Lush Patchouli Shampoo Bar 4. Lush American Dream Conditioner 5. Trader Joe's Mango Cream Shave Lotion  6. Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream.


In other news, I realize my blogging activity is spotty at best, so I've decided to start posting every Saturday. I promise. (And, I know it's a long way off, but I'm thinking about doing Blogust. Maybe.)


ooo (hugs)
Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment