Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Apologies and Birthdays

Remember how a few weeks ago we had a little chat? 

Guess what. It's that time again. Go grab yourself a little something to eat or drink, something healthy, and then read on. We have some things to cover

School has begun, which threw my life not through a loop, but through a gigantic roller coaster-sized spiral. The first two week of school I had literally no free time. I woke up, went to school, did after school things, came home, ate dinner, did homework and went to sleep. And what was I thinking while I did this? Wow. I have no time for blogging, do I. I'm going to have to give it up. But then this week everything seemed a little bit easier. I had a little more time. I read a sprinkle of glitter post that encouraged me to blog my little heart out.  And I realized that I could do this. I could make it work. So I will.

Anyway, until I get my time management down, nothing on this blog will be regular. At all. But I promise you. There will be some things. I really, really want to make this work. 

Anyway, this past weekend was my birthday, so we can talk about that a little bit!

I got a new phone! The T-Mobile Concord, which I'm quite enjoying. I think I may review it (comment on this post if you are interested) but for right now I'll just say it does nice texting, I have a nice plan, and the Internet is nice.
my boo

 I also received (drum roll please) BEN RECTOR TICKETS. If you don't know Ben Rector, I don't know what you are doing with yourself. Go hop over to iTunes or YouTube and listen to some songs. I like "I Like You" and "Making Money" and "Thank God for the Summertime" and "Forever Like That". I am extremely excited about it and it will probably pop up in blog posts between now and the time that I go. Just a warning. 

As part of the birthday shebang, I also went to see the One Direction Movie. Even though I'm not really a "Directioner" I was entertained by the movie and by the looks of the five boys. Let's be honest. They're all gorgeous. Especially Harry. Just saying.

Alright. I think that'll be all for today. I so badly want to make this work, and I am going to try really really hard to swing it. Hold on.

oooooo (hugs). 
-Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment