Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Trader Joe's Nourish All-In-One Cleanser

Disclaimer: This is not my photo. No rights reserved.
Because I'm not big on makeup, especially foundation, a great cleanser is extremely important to my beauty routine. I've tried around seven, and this one has been, well, keep reading and you'll see.


Now, I know what you're thinking, why would you EVER buy a facial cleanser from a store that primarily sells food?
Well first off, I didn't buy it, it was a gift. But second, you're right, it isn't really the best cleanser. Here's the lowdown:
It doesn't really have a scent, which isn't a deal breaker, but especially for morning washes it's a little disapointing.
It does do a fair job removing oil, but it doesn't really leave my face feeling soft or luxurious. It just feels like my face, and I prefer something a little richer.
The price is pretty good at six dollars, but I would rather pay a little more for something a little bit better. It contains 8.75 fluid ounces, so that's about 69 cents per ounce, which isn't bad. 
One bright spot, however, is it's no animal testing seal. Pretty neat, I would say. 
In terms of preventing acne, it's average. If I skip a night, I'll get some small breakouts, but with steady use I still get an average amount of pimples. 
All in all, I would give this a B-. It's good, but it could be better. I've been using this for a few months and it's got a decent long term effect. I would recommend this, but cautiously. 
Okie dokie artickokie! oooooo. (hugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment