Monday, September 2, 2013

hi there.

Well, I was hoping to forgo this kind of a post because it feels a little silly to introduce my blog and say stuff like this is who I am and what I like and what you'll expect to see on this blog. Then I was thinking about it and I don't really want to leave you without anything, so I shall begin.

Who I am?
Hi! I'm Shana, or Cammi. I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm a blonde. Yup!

What do I like?
Wow, okay, just got totally sidetracked, pulled the shift key off this laptop, and have no idea whatsoever how to reattach it. I am currently typing with only a little nub for a shift key. This is problematic. Anyway, I like chocolate, sleeping late, Scrubs, donuts, Ben Rector, fuzzy pajamas and blankets when it's cold, the smell of cookies, and my family and friends.

What can I expect from this blog? 
Well, I'm not one hundred million percent sure, but I think the title suits it well. Basically, all things, beauty (reviews, tips, tricks), life (stories, recommendations), and high school (stories, tips, and regrets.)

As my mama would say, okie dokie artichokie! oooooo. (hugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment