Saturday, September 7, 2013

We Need To Talk. ♥

Hi there. 
Today you and I need to have a little talk. 


 So. How have you been? I've been pretty good too. I watched a few episodes of Bones today. It's a cool show. You should watch it.
I'd like to give y'all a small update about blogging, because I messed up a little today, and I want to explain some things. 
I'm trying to blog as much as possible because when school starts, I am going to get caught up in absolutely everything and we won't be able to have as many chats like these. So, I just wanted to say hey. I meant to put out a really nice blog post tonight, but then I realized I didn't have the proper amount of time to give you the truly excellent post I know it can be. 
I know I'm trying to squeeze in lots of posts, but I'd rather give you a few really awesome blog posts rather than a lot of crummy ones. So sit tight. The post that's in the works took a little more effort than I expected, so I can't give you a real concrete date, but I'd say expect it up by Wednesday. I'm really sorry. 

Anyway, I feel sort of bad getting you all excited and then not delivering, so I'm going to give you a very small Happy Kit.
What is a Happy Kit? 
I am not sure. I just made it up. But here goes. 
*Open when you are feeling down*

A song:
This is basically summer in a song. It just came out, but I can already tell it will be my little breath of summer in the cold months. I love it.
Thank God for the Summertime.

A person:
Do you ever meet/find someone that are just so happy all the time it actually makes you feel happier? Well Nikki Phillippi is one of those people. Her husband and her make videos that just make me smile, while at the same time educate. Strange and wonderful!
Nikki Phillippi.

A food:
For an at home treat, make cinnamon sugar toast! Simply grab some bread, toast, it, butter it, and sprinkle some cinnamon. Delicious and even satisfying to that hard to scratch cinnabun craving!

A movie:
I'm sure you can get this illegally, but I don't know where. The Parent Trap. Oh my goodness. What an AMAZING movie. It always cheers me up.

A book/magazine:
Real Simple, the magazine. My grandma gives me her issues and I absolutely love them. They're fun, easy to read, and educational. I just can't get enough.

Alrighty! That was a nice little chat, and a nice little happy kit. Thank you so much for being patient with me. I have a "life" post coming out probably Monday, and the big post will be out by Wednesday. I love all of you so much. Have an amazing week.
shana
oooooo (hugs)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment